Monday, October 02, 2006

My room

Here are some pictures of my room:
Below you will see the first half of my room--the entryway and my desk area

And here is the other half of my room--bed and bathroom

It isn't usually this tidy, and as I buy more things I am slowly cluttering my few available surfaces.
I recently bought a lamp and it provides a nicer atmosphere to the room. I'm not so fond of the stark whiteness of the majority of the walls, but I'm working at making it homey.
I usually spend most of my time sitting at my desk, but today had a picnic lunch with my friend Samantha on the floor!
I didn't take any pictures of the view from my window because there isn't really one. I'm on the 3rd floor at the back of the building and so look out on some old houses and office buildings.
And so this is where I lay my head to rest after all my busy adventures in the big city!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to see your real room so now I can better 'picture' you in it! xo mum

Michelle said...

so nice to see your little room. :)