Jackie Loomis, Room 311 32, Uljiro-6ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea 100-196
You can send candy too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! How long do you think it takes for a letter to get there? What candy have you been able to find there? I am so glad that things are off to a good start. Love you gordy! :)
HI Jackie, Looks like a small but adequate appartment. I hope your teeahing assignment goes well as you begin this new adventure. I got the pics from the hike via Jennie. Thanks. Perhpas I'll pay for them by sending Candy!!!
2 comments:
Yay! How long do you think it takes for a letter to get there? What candy have you been able to find there? I am so glad that things are off to a good start. Love you gordy! :)
HI Jackie, Looks like a small but adequate appartment. I hope your teeahing assignment goes well as you begin this new adventure. I got the pics from the hike via Jennie. Thanks. Perhpas I'll pay for them by sending Candy!!!
Jake
Post a Comment